Okay, so my Favorite Family Foto is a bit unusual. Back in June, we had a family reunion. My Great-Aunt Deane was there, along with my now passed on cousin Nelly. It was a wonderful day, and we got alot of good pics. However, my cousins Sharon and Tonette could not be with us, and they were the only 2 females missing from the picture. So, using a little generic photo shopping, I added them! (To the best of my non-existant photo editing skills, I might add.) So here we are, from left to right! lol
Aunt Susie, Grammy Rosemary, Amy, Dylan, Sissy Sharon, Lisa, Tonette, and Aunt Willie. Seated, Nelly and Aunt Deane
4 comments:
Oh I had to laugh because at first I couldn't tell you photo editted any of this ... GREAT JOB! And a great photo of you beautiful family! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful weekened!
Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
awwwww Great job with the photoshopping!!!!
what a great looking family!
Hugs,Leslie
What a great idea! Great picture!
Lisa,
IM hooked every day I have to see if you have put anymore pictures on...
He is so cute..I still think he looks like you..
Love you
Brenda
Post a Comment