Thursday, December 4, 2008

A boy and his bear.......

Okay, I decided since I failed so miserably at Thanksgiving, I needed to make up for it with a mini photo shoot. Amy read my mind (scary, I know!) and mentioned she wanted some pictures with the glow from his Pooh Bear glow "worm" shining on his face. I had been thinking the exact same thing just last night. Let me just say, Dylan absolutely loves his "real" glow worm, but he ADORES his light up Pooh. For one, it is louder (lol) and is easier to light up. He tries to eat their noses! Anyway, here are a few adorable-if-I-do-say-so-myself pictures. I do wish I had a better camera (and the knowledge of how to use said camera) that would have captured the lighting better so I wouldn't have had to doctor some of them up so much. I did some "cutesy" and some "rustic."

*********An Added Note: I know in this first picture it looks like the bars on Dylan's crib bed are really far apart, but trust me, they are the mandatory no-more-than-2 inches apart. It must be just the angle.***********************************


Amy took this one. He is in his crib, and she got it just perfect between the bars! Go Amy!!


I love this one because he looks like he is asleep. He actually isn't, just lovin' on Pooh!





I am not exactly happy with this one. I tried to get rid of those most inner white spray-ey lines or whatever they are... I think it would have looked a little clearer. I may end up changing it.
I think this one looks like candle light.

My two favorites for last........

I love this one, but I kind of think he looks like he is about to cry! He isn't, though. He is in mid-sentence to Pooh!

P.S. Dylan sat through his first choir practice tonight and he did MARVELOUS!!! (That would be Silver Creek Church Christmas Choir practice, for all who don't know.) He had his long-time play mate Jacob there to keep him company and he especially loved following Lillian Kay while she ran around dragging a ball on a string behind her! He looked like a little puppy dog! He had already crawled all over the church, and he high tailed it up the center aisle, and let me tell you, it is a LONG aisle! He had to take a breather at the end! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look what you can do!!! I am amazed at these pictures. They are wonderful. I think you have a career here. All you have to do is advertise a little....let other folks know about Dylan's blogspot and I'm just absolutely positive folks would pay to have their little tyke (or tykes) so marvelously captured. And, the thing about you and Amy Jo thinking the same thing; well you are sisters and great minds do run in great families!!! I should know, I have one of them, too (a great mind, that is). Again, thanks so much for keeping us posted about our little guy. Much love, Aunt Willie and Tonette

Anonymous said...

It's about time but it was worth it...Just think what you could do with a really
good camera...When Ben wins the lottery I'll buy you one...LOL..

Love
Brenda