Saturday, January 31, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday Saturday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

Since we were without cable/phone/internet for a few days, I missed Laughter Lives Tuesday. Better late than never, isn't that what they say? I follow the Rigg's blog, and this is there new thing. This weeks theme is:
The Funny, Cute & Endearing Ways We Say 'I Love You'

Since Dylan doesn't really speak yet, he shows us love in other ways. I wanted SO MUCH to do the sign language with him, but it just hasn't happened yet. It is my fault, not his. I don't know if it is too late. He just turned 11 months. I think I am going to try to teach him a few like help, up, down, more, etc. to help with communication, but I wanted to do it for fun, not just the necessities. Any who, on to the post.

Speaking of sign language, here is how I showed Dylan I loved him this week while helping Poppy build part of Dylan's birthday present: a barn to play in.

Here is Dylan showin' Poppy some love:
Here he is showing the MckChildren some love! He LOVES to look at their pictures!

Loving on his Boppy, which means he is sleepy.

Grammy lovin' on Dylan by playing with his toes, one of his favorite past times!

Dylan & Mommy on the day he turned 11 months old

And, finally, Amy showing ME some love by trying to help out with a photo attempt of Dylan in his new outfit from Aunt Willie. It didn't go to well, as you can see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little outfit looks like it fits him to a tee. Maybe he will still be able to fit it in about 3 weeks and I'll get to see it on him. That is a great picture of Dylan and Mommy! I'd like a copy of that (5 x 7 if possible) if someone can manage it. Just let me know how much it costs so I can pay.

Thanks, again, Nee Nee for doing such a great job on the blog. I'll call Aunt Deane in a little while and tell her there are new pics and a slideshow. Since she doesn't "compute" sometimes she doesn't get to see them for a few days unlike me (Aunt Willie) who looks maybe 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc.... times a day just to see the little boy. And, keeps him up as a screen saver most days if I'm not actually using the computer.

It's a cold Saturday so unless it is absolutely necessary, I'll be indoors today. Went to the grocery @ Wally World last night so we have food. Thank you, Lord! Gonna make vegetable beef soup afterwhile.

U of L plays at noon so I'll be posted up in front of the TV for that.

Aunt Deane just called me so
I won't have call to her.

Well, you all be blessed and I love you muchly......

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the Love Tuesday/Saturday pics. I especially enjoyed Dylan lovin Poppy. People don't know how rare those "loves" from dylan are. The one with Grammy--what you couldn't see was the fact that he was giggling with all his might. He does love to have his piggys played with. Keep up the great work NeeNee Love Grammy