I also had to take the wrist handle off the camera because he will find it even if I wrap it around my fingers, and proceed to try to pull the string off, and my fingers along with it.
He has developed a love for books, other than just chewing on them. He especially loves it when Poppy reads him his "Colors" book. He also likes this one he got the last time he went to the doctor for shots. You can see it was a chew toy first, book second.
"Here, Nee Nee. Read it to me!"
We found "Sir Hiss" in the bottom of his toy basket, a toy I made him when he was born, and he has a renewed love for it! That has made my week. Loving on his Boppy. That means one thing....
Sleepy time!
And his newest thing of all..........
MORE TEETH!
The poor thing has been cutting them forever, and the top four are coming in nicely. We have a little Safety First toothbrush, but haven't used it yet. We need to. Our little baby is quickly growing into a little boy! In exactly three weeks he will be ONE YEAR OLD!!! I can't believe it. It has been a great year, and I have a video I plan to upload in a little while to show off his skills. Aunt Willie, you will be sooo tickled!
4 comments:
Great blogg. Dylan is so cute and the pictures are really awsome and Thankyou so much for following my blog. I hope you like my posts
these pictures of dylan are absolutely adoring!!!!!!! you did a great job taking them. he is so cute!!!!! being my little great-nephew makes him even cuter!!!!love great-aunt susieco
More great pictures, Nee Nee. I absolutely love the "walking" video. I called Aunt Deane and told her it was out there almost immediately after I saw it. Our baby is turning into a little boy. It is good and it is sad. He is growing so much into his own little personality and he is so sweet. 13 days and counting.......
It won't be long until there are six uppers instead of four. You can see those two coming in real good. Then he will be able to bite us even better! Love Grammy
Post a Comment