This weeks theme is "Funny Things That Happened And I'm Glad I Had My Camera..."
Okay, I had so many, it was hard to narrow it down. And the sad part is, most of them will only be funny to the people that were there, know the people in the pics, etc. That is okay. I had a good time looking through old pictures. I decided to put them in chronological order, so here goes....
This picture is of poor quality, but, oh, the laughter was great when we found Ginger sleeping in the litter box. She was not 'using' it, just sleeping there, and we had obviously disturbed her.
Poor Mr. Dials. He was our school's bank director. Our class was the first students to be a part of "First Cardinal Bank." Let me tell you, neither us nor Mr. Dials was ever the same! LOL
This is Anna, you know, Anna Dylan, and this was at her 18th birthday party. Her brother is laying on the bed and "kicking" her through the air. We all got a turn, but this is the only picture I have of that great adventure. We spent the whole day in a room over her grandmother's house and we had a blast.


Anna again, on one of our senior year FBLA trips to the mall after a meeting of some type. We were asked to leave KB Toys that day. I don't know why. Anna only weighed about 80 pounds. I thought we were good advertisement. You know, product in motion. Guess not.
OMG. I don't even know where to go with this one. Let me just tell you, this was one of the highlights of prom for me, well, after I got my film developed. This girl HATED me, and we were in line to get our professional prom pics taken behind her and her date (who was best friends with my boyfriend at the time) and she just had a miserable time. I did not impose the miserable time on her on purpose, it just happened. Thankfully I said, "You too get over here and smile!" Ahem...
This one gets no explanation. I know why, and that is all that is necessary :) And it is not because the guy in the middle is slightly intoxicated. That is kinda obvious. Oh, the good ole days. That is my best friend Lana, by the way.
Okay. This is Brad, beside me (in the yellow shirt) not behind me. That is Ringo. Not sure why Brad ran with Ringo. Anyway, Brad has a thing about telling waitresses it is your birthday when it is not. It is not my birthday, but yet there is a "birthday Frosty" in front of me anyway. Thanks Brad. Wish I could remember your last name. Not like it matters. Would just like to remember. You were like the hottest person to ever order me a not-your-birthday-Frosty EVER. lol. You also had my dream car. Firebird. Ahhhh.


Here is Scott, a deacon of my church, shaking his groove thang at his kids birthday party. Yeah, great birthday present for your daughter.
One of my favorites, Nick & Michael (who grew up to be big strong football players, just so you know, he he) are having a great time at a youth retreat at Beechfork, WV. One of the benefits of being a youth leader, pictures for blackmail in their latter years.
And, finally, another one for the blackmail list. On our way home from a camp in Paducah, KY. Kelly, Laura, Sara & Courtney are singing some Kenny Chesney. Their microphone of choice, why, tampons, of course.
Don't forget to check out everyone else's @ the Rigg's blog!
2 comments:
Oh, my! If this was a contest you would get the first prize! Hilarious pictures, you had me cracking up!
That is too funny! I like the tampon, dog and the prom picture the best! I needed a good laugh right now. Thanks!
Post a Comment