Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why Nee Nee is MIA

I have been very lax this week in the blog world, because I have been overwhelmed in the "real" world getting ready for Dylan's first birthday party tomorrow, Saturday. Well, actually, today. Anyway, we have some family in, (Aunt Willie & Tonette) and are sad Carol Jo couldn't make it due to health reasons. But we will celebrate our hineys off tomorrow, starting with Dylan's friend Jake's birthday party at 12. Jake was born 5 days before him, actually on the 21st, and Dylan's party is at 4. Jake's family is going to try to take in our party too, if his 6 month preggers mommy can handle such a long day! Dylan's actual birthday isn't til the 26th, but due to conflicting family schedules, we had to have it on the same day as Jake's. Well, I am rambling and need to go to bed. Long day tomorrow. Expect Picture OVERLOAD over the next few days! I will try to spread it out all week so it is not so much at once. Night all. And thanks SOOOO much to my family (especially Aunt Susie and Uncle Troy for letting us use their church kitchen) for all the help with the hard work. Dylan will have a birthday party to (not) remember! LOL

1 comment:

Wayne said...

I hope the bday party goes well and I hope you all have fun. Happy birthday Dylan