Okay, the Smurfs and Tom & Jerry were two of my all time favorite cartoons. Nuff Said. Skipping forward several years, 90210 was my first addiction. That and Days of Our Lives. One of my friends mom taped it for her and she kept us caught up on all the happenings of Salem while school was in session. Okay, Full House. Who didn't love Michelle? Fresh Prince. Love me some Will Smith. Family Matters. Urkle was an everyday word in 8th grade. Oh, my, Saved by the Bell. Zack and AC had ALL our hearts, and we still loved Jessie and Kelly. Kinda. And everyone knows a "Screech." Then Melrose Place. I probably wasn't allowed to watch it. It was one of those, "Don't ask, Don't tell" kinda things. lol.
Dawson's Creek. We all wished we were Joey and could sneak into Dawson's house. Nuff Said again. Ally McBeal. Probably another one I wasn't allowed to watch but got under the radar somehow. I love, love, loved her with Billy. Til he bleached his hair and got weird. Moving on. Felicity. Oh, the drama. The one you should be with, the one you can't stay away from. My So Called Life. Every not-so-popular girls dream, again. That the hottttt guy would love to secretly see you, even if not in total public. When they are that hot, you don't care, and you can still brag to your friends, til they sleep with him too. (The show, not my real life, by the way lol) Buffy, ohhhh Loved me some Angel. And Buffy kicked butt too. Spike was oddly attractive too. That is kind of scary to admit. lol. Friends. Oh, where to start. I will just say I LOVE Friends and was ALWAYS Pro-Rachel & Ross. I never gave up! Will & Grace. Yes, I know I shouldn't, but I do. I think they are funny, when they are not being too "gay" if you know what I mean. They just crack me up. Party of 5. We all wished they lived beside us. (What? We couldn't wish they were our brothers, cause then we couldn't crush on them, and I can barely type that statement without gross chill bumps, even though I live in Kentucky, Diane Sawyer. Ahem, sorry. That still has me ticked off.) And Finally, ER. George Clooney. Noah Wyle. Nuff Said, for the third time.
I couldn't fit this one in my collage, but any one remember Silk Stalkings? Chris & Rita. Kinda like the first Law & Order SVU. Still HATE the way they ended the series. So what if Rita was preggers with Chris's baby, he was still DEAD. UGGGHHH
And who didn't love THIS Tom Cruise....
And THIS one...
Til he became THIS one:
Sorry, Tommy Boy, you just went down hill from there. Don't get me wrong, you are still hot as can be, but you have kinda went off the deep end on us. Please, feel free to come back any time.
And last, but certainly not least, my probably all time favorite young crush. Matthew Mcconaughey. And yes, I can spell his last name correctly.
And with just one more "shout out" to all my FRIENDS,
I will be out of here. Know you all know how obsessed I was/am with television. Oh, well, it is all Sarah's fault!
1 comment:
Just wanted to say "hi" from Guatemala!!
Post a Comment