This weeks theme for FFF is THEN. Since all the recent photo activity on Dylan due to his 1st birthday and the month by month replay, I decided to do the "THEN" on Poppy. Of course without his knowledge or consent. :)
Poppy (AKA Homer) in 1975. Go Mounties!
Poppy (AKA Homer) in 1975. Go Mounties!
(For all the '75 Mounties sake, I will NOT tell you their football record that year, cough cough.)
And Poppy NOW. Well, kinda NOW. Late last April NOW.
Oh, who am I kidding. I can't leave Dylan out. The former picture can be Dylan's THEN. Here is his NOW. Which was unanimously voted that he looks like his AUNT SUSIE in this picture. She makes that cute little face all the time while talking to him, and just while laughing and joking in general. It paid off, cause now he can do it and LOOK LIKE HER TOO!
For more Favorite Foto Fridays go to Kiss the Frog 4 Me and check them out!
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!! Including Poppy!!!
Grammy says, GROOVY MAN!!! After all we did go back to the 70s, so what did you expect? We won't tell Poppy even tho he looks just fine. You did good. Love Grammy
Post a Comment