Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Heart Faces



This weeks theme on I Heart Faces Kids is MESSY.
This is my favorite MESSY picture of Dylan. He is eating a teething cooking, and is enjoying it very much. The little tooth peeking through just wins me over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nee Nee you should have told the whole story of the "Battle with the Teething Cookie" as reported in a much earlier blog. Dylan had the teething cookie in his ears, in his hair, all over his face (as you can see) and might nigh everywhere else, too. I didn't see him in person but Nee Nee posted several pictures of him and it was evident that the teething cookie had no chance with the little "Cookie Monster"!

I'm sure that is just the first of many messes we are going to see...
Love, Hugs and Kisses
Aunt Willie

Rachel said...

What a hilarious expression! Absolutely adorable with that tooth peeking out! :)