Welcome to Not Me Monday! Brought to us by "A crazy lady I no longer wish to be associated with but hate to delete these posts because they tell stuff I did."
This past week has been a lulu. Momma Amy has had the flu, and everyone else has not felt good either. I have the BEST 'Not Me' on Amy, but I am saving it til last!!
We do not still have the feather bed topper out because Dylan LOVES it so much. We do not put it up when we get sick of it most times and when "company" is coming over under the crib bed. It does not fit there just perfectly.
And, last but CERTAINLY not least, Amy did not get the flu, as mentioned above. She did not have a TERRIBLE cough which required "real" cough medicine from the Dr. When our neighbor called and asked for Poppy while Amy was manning the phone while under the influence of cough medicine with codeine, she did not tell them he had taken me to the emergency room. Poppy and I were not really gone to Walmart instead. Our neighbor did not tell his entire family that we were at the ER and Grammy did not have to call back later and set the record straight. The next day, Amy did not say, "You are gonna "Not Me" this aren't you!" I did not say "Absolutely!"
Nope, that never happened.
2 comments:
That's a great Not Me Monday! Love the picture of the dog on the boppy. :-) I haven't done mine yet... it would be limited to "I am NOT so tired I think I might die" and "The kids have NOT been fighting for four days straight." I think I'll spare everyone and not do one this week. lol
Thanks for the LeapFrog info! I'll head out to Walmart tonight to see if they have one. It's just down the street.
Leslie :-)
Great job neenee!!! And sadly I did tell the neighbor what she said!!! LOL!!!! Momma Amy
Post a Comment