Here is a slideshow of Dylan's Easter pictures. Below is another-slide with Dylan opening his present from his Great-Great Aunt Deane. I will post another post shortly with a few individual pictures for those of you who do not wish to watch the slideshows.
Gift from Aunt Deane Slideshow
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


2 comments:
First off...that Easter outfit is the cutest!!! Second...love the little chick!!! Too cute!!!
Third...I thought I took the most pictures! I think you have me beat!!! lol
Looks like a fabulous Easter at your house!!!
The little boy is just too cute! The outfit is just adorable and, of course, the hat just topped it off! He looks like a little man. He is growing up far too fast. Momma looked pretty good, too. I actually looked at the pictures last night but didn't take time to comment. And, I called Aunt Deane to make sure she knew they were there so she could look at them too. As always, Nee Nee, you take the cake! Thanks so much. And, much love to you all. Kiss the little boy for us.
Post a Comment