After Dylan's "toga" party the other night, he moved on to bigger and better things: Full on head dress! LOL
I think it looks like he is thinking, "Yes, I know I have a blanket on my head. I am pretending it is a cape. Even if Grammy says I look like Pope John Paul. Do you have a problem with that? I didn't think so."
He even has the "walk" down! LOL
"CHEESE!!!!"Uh Oh, must have done something "bad" 'cause he is in "time out!" Cape and all!
Putting a show on for Aunt Susie and Uncle Troy. With Aunt Susie's socks on, of course.
Oh, he is just too cute! If I do say so myself!
"Your turn, Susie!"
I LOVE this little boy!
Trying on his Easter shoes and the tie that goes with his outfit. He is pulling a "Minnie Pearl" with the tag hanging down!
And we had a lovely day the other day, and here is a shot of the West Virginia hills. I have a few pictures of Dylan on this day that I will post later.

1 comment:
He loves to walk around in his towel, not sure why, but he does LOL!!! We are all missing him right now, he's at his daddy's for the night, stupid judge.
Mommy Amy
Post a Comment