Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Need New Glasses.... or something

I need new glasses... or something.

I missed out on I Heart Faces this week, on purpose, because I thought the theme was HATS, and I already used my "good" hat picture on the site before. (You are only supposed to use a picture once.) So I was anxiously awaiting NEXT weeks theme, LAUGHTER. I had a great one of Dylan just smiling his little face off. Only one tiny little problem.

LAST WEEK'S theme was HATS.
THIS WEEK'S theme was LAUGHTER.

You see, they number their weekly contests. See how this could be confusing?!? (Give me the benefit of the doubt, here, okay? LOL)

Week 17 - May 4th - Hats
Week 18 - May 11th - Laughter

At a quick glance, I thought Laughter needed to be posted on May 18th. I don't know why I thought that, since that would mean Hats would need to be posted on May 17th. Ahem. Anyway, same result: I missed Laughter. So, even though the contest is over, (this photo was not "winner quality" anyway, just one I liked) here is what would have been my I Heart Faces LAUGHTER entry. Enjoy. LOL

Don't worry, I am now "back on track" with I Heart Faces. Hopefully!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, I love smiley baby pictures. He looks so sweet.

Rachel said...

Aww - that is just adorable! Look at that mouth full of teeth and how his smile goes all the way up to his eyes!

By the way, the Lightning McQueen boots were at Target... they might still have some available online?

Aunt Willie said...

The little boy was really having a gigglin' good time wasn't he? Look at that cute little pug nose and those eyelashes. That sure is a whole mouth full of teeth, too. Wouldn't want to get my finger caught in there. Ouch! Especially with his sometimes not so nice inclination to use those teeth to take a bite of someone or something (must be one of the bad things he inherited from one of his most adorning fans who will remain nameless.......)