Friday, June 19, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

It is time for Favorite Foto Friday!

We are still on our own for themes for the month of June, so my theme this week is SPOILED!
I mentioned in my last post something special about Dylan's shirt that you may have noticed. You can see it in this picture.


Well, Nee Nee made a lovely little shirt for our Boy-Boy Dylan. Appropriately designed, if I say so my self! "Top 10 Reasons I Am Spoiled."

The Top 10 reasons, you ask? Why, just read below!

1. Poppy
2. Grammy
3. Uncle Troy
4. Susie
5. Aunt Willie
6. MOMMA
7. Nee Nee Lisa
8. Sissy Sharon
9. Tonette
10. Chester

So, of course, Dylan had to show just how spoiled he could be!

He wouldn't listen to Susie frantically yelling, "No! No! No!" while "sweeping" around Snowballs water bowl.

Maybe it was dirty?!?! LOL Yeah right!

Go to Sarah's page, Kiss the Frog 4 Me, for more Favorite Foto Fridays!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be number 1 but Neenee informed me she already had it figured out in her mind, so she put my name bigger then every one elses lol, that will do I guess!!!


Momma Amy

Aunt Willie - #5 Fan!! said...

Absolutely just too cute. I don't know where you come up with these ideas, Nee Nee. And, absolutely just too correct, too. Those folks (we folks??) are his top 10 fan club members. We had no idea how one little boy could just totally change our lives. But he did!!! No one can tell that his Aunt Willie loves him, can they?

vaneblu said...

How cute is that!!!
I love the shirt :)

Samantha Fury said...

Couzin chester was fussing that he
was number 10 but someone had to be 10.

I agree with Willa
who knew little boys
could be so much fun.

Love Sissy

Anonymous said...

very good lisa. the pictures are great, the shirt is just tooooo much, and dylan is just plain adorable!!!!!!! love you, aunt susie(fan number 4)

Anonymous said...

Great job NeeNee on the shirt and the post. Love you much Grammy