Welcome to Not Me Monday! Brought to us by "A crazy lady I no longer wish to be associated with but hate to delete these posts because they tell stuff I did."
Oh, where to start. Dylan did not steal the show with 2 other little fellas at my cousin Chrissy's household shower this past Saturday night. Everyone did not miss half of the gift openings watching these three trot around and hug/thump on each other, all while doing a little stompy dance. It was not adorable.
Momma Amy did not BREAK A BOWL that we feed the cats in on our porch a couple of nights ago try to get a HUGE slug out of it. She did not bend over and laugh for 5 solid minutes after not breaking said bowl, either. The slug was not still stuck on the part of the bowl that was on the porch, not the part that went flying into the front yard. It was not after midnight, either, so we didn't have to worry about our laughter making the neighbors dogs bark and waking them up.
While fixing up a few posts, editing some pictures, etc. tonight, I have not been half way watching TNT, thinking I was watching Lifetime Movie Network. No biggie, except I kept wondering why on earth Lynn and Britney Spears would write a book, and make a movie, about the first all African American team to win a NCAA title. I mean, I know they think they are smart, but what could they contribute to such a book? Well, I guess they didn't, since I did not realize (a good hour or more into the movie) that I had not been watching "Glory Road" instead of "Brave New Girl." Yeah. Not me. And I seriously think Britney needs to go back and watch "Brave New Girl" again, and see what went terribly wrong with her life and try to fix it. But I could be wrong, since I have not actually watched "Brave New Girl." She could benefit from "Glory Road" though. It teaches perseverance and self pride, and other great qualities. They should have it on Lifetime someday.
We are all not soooo excited that our cousin, Carol Jo, is coming in late Monday and staying until Wednesday morning for a short visit. We are not meeting another cousin, Robin, to eat at a steakhouse while Carol Jo is here, either. We DO wish Aunt Willie & Aunt Deane could be here, though. :(
Cool, one of the teams the African American team is playing against at this part of the movie is not University of Kentucky. I would say "Go Wildcats!" but I take it from the movie info that they are going to lose to Texas Western! Since there are 20 minutes left until the movie goes off, I don't know if UK is their last opponent or not. I don't know, they are just in the first quarter. I shall have to Google it, if I miss it! Okay, I have no patience, so I just Googled it, and it is UK they beat in the final game. The UK coach at that time is none other than Adolph Rupp. UK now plays at Rupp Arena. Now I know why. See, this movie was much better than the Britney one, I am sure! LOL
Okay, since I have bored you all to death with UK history and Dylan dancing and pulling hair, I shall go for now. Happy Monday everyone!
4 comments:
Just waaayyyy to cute in his white tennies. Love the "baggy" look in his kakhi shorts. I must say (even though I most readily admit to being prejudice) he is the most handsome of the three. What can I say, aunties have the privilege of being that way!
Not boring at all!!! Always love your "not Me Monday's"!
I'm with Aunt Willie, and no we're not prejudiced one bit!! The other 2 were cute, too, and very sweet.
Momma Amy
NeeNee I was for real not bored to death! Thougth it was a great post. Of course I also agree that even tho they were all adorable Dylan is tops. Love Grammy
Post a Comment