Here is my Wordless Wednesday picture:
Here is the original. I did a little cropping and added some text, but the red all was ALL NATURAL! LOL I couldn't help the little "Rosemary's Baby" reference, as my sister and I have been called that MANY times during our life with Rosemary as our mother!
Don't Susie and Uncle Troy (I mean Willa & Carol Jo) look adorable? LOL
Here is how it all started. When we were out at our house watching the surprise slide show I made for Aunt Willie (that, no, I haven't correctly fixed yet Aunt Willie, so sorry!) Dylan collected everyones name tags from the big party, and decided that Susie should wear them!
Back out at Granny's, Susie decided to spread the sticker love!
This one had red eye, too, LOL, but I fixed it!
Happy Thursday Friday everyone!
4 comments:
That's a cute story!! And, seriously, the red eye in the first picture was unbelievable. You couldn't have planned it if you tried!!
Hopefully you are feeling better now, Nee Nee, since you are blogging again.
I must have been so engrossed in the video presentation that I missed this whole episode of Monarchy Madness amongst the Maynard Munchkins. And, I guess I was still wiping tears at Granny's, too, because I missed the pictures as well.
But, as usual, a job well done, lovely Lisa!
For all you Faithful Followers, Nee Nee Lisa did a video of my 60 years (to music no less) and had us all in tears. Aunt Deane, Darrell and Carol Jo got to be at the premier showing along with all the Maynard Munchkins - Troy, Susie, Sissy Sharon, Aunt Willie, Tonette, Homer, Rosemary, Nee Nee Lisa, Momma Amy and the love of all of our hearts, our little boy, boy Dylan (Chester was MIA because he was on the road, again, but was on his way home).
The video started with pictures of the three original Maynard Munchkins' (Susie, Aunt Willie and Rosemary) parents, Everett and Connie, and ended up with pictures of our newest addition, Dylan. It touched on the lives of each of us and included pictures of most of the family (daddy and mother, the three sisters, nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and maybe a stranger or two thrown in for good measure), in some scenario of my life or another. It was fabulous and, as mentioned before, had us all in tears. In fact when I got to Rosemary (Grammy) and Homer's (Poppy) house, I had one more present to open which was - you may have guessed!!! - a box of tissues ............ and they were well used by all.
In case you all haven't figured it out by now, we had too much fun before, during and after the Big 60 Bash!!!
Poor Dylan, looks like he's constipated in the red eye pic! lol.. Anyway, not looking like the happy camper he usually does, but still adorable.
Aunt Willie, glad you had such a wonderful 60th bash. It sounds as though it couldn't have been any better!
Alva Mae
That is too hilarious! And darn, that red eye is pretty extreme!
But you are too darn funny to have added the text. He's gonna get a kick outta that when he's old enough to get it!
And ahem... you have kept our comments section riotously alive! Everyone is cracking up at the banter and I'm loving it!
And err well umm... no, it was a temporary burn and no permanent damage - thankfully! I think turning 30 does a worse number. Oops, did I just say that?!?! :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment