Friday, October 2, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

This week is Sarah at Kiss The Frog 4 Me's last week to host Favorite Foto Friday. Hannah will take over from now, but we will ALL miss Sarah! May God's blessings be with you and your family.

For my Final (with Sarah) Favorite Foto Friday, I chose to show the other "Blue" picture I did not choose for the I Heart Faces weekly entry.


I literally could not choose between the two, because they were different, yet the same, and captured different expressions on Dylan's face that I couldn't pick only one! So we voted, and the other one won. So, I decided that this would be a perfect picture for Sarah's last hosting of Favorite Foto Friday.

Happy Friday! And stay tuned for Letters of Intent!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

a-dorable! And I can see why you had trouble choosing between the two!

And should I be totally wounded that you're joining Julie's carnival, but we all had to miss out on your True Story this week? JUST KIDDING... you know we love ya!

Kim & Dave said...

Such a sweet picture!!! I love the hands holding him up!

Marsha said...

Great picture!!!! He looks so sweet.
Marsha

Gardenia said...

Hi, I'm here from Sarah's FFF. Nice to meet you. Beautiful boy. I like the light glistening on his curls.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous picture, your baby is really cute. Hope you have a great weekend.

Anita said...

What a awesome picture. I love the blue back ground. Your little boy is beautiful.

Anita

Anonymous said...

Great picture, just adorable!

Alva Mae

Hannah said...

Adorable!! What a great picture.