
Okay, you remember Anna (my old friend from high school) who was with me on our parade of prisoners? Well, here we are, Anna, me & her sister Crystal, right before college. We were always up to no good. But it was so much fun!
As told in a previous True Story Tuesday, Anna and I would sometimes stay at her sister Crystal's house, especially in the winter, to save from running back and forth so much. One night, we got SNOWED IN. Big time. Like snow I had never saw before in my life. The hill to Crystal's apartment looked kinda like this:
Well, my car was UP that hill, and I wasn't ABOUT to attempt to take my little Mercury Mystique sledding that day, so THANK GOD I had a change of clothes, because I was there about 4 days before I braved it off the hill. (And YES, I washed clothes every day!)
Crystal's boyfriend Billy had 3 friends visiting him that evening too, and we ALL got snowed in together. Yes, 7 people, 2 bedroom apartment. Not fun. So what do a bunch of 18-24 year olds do in 3 - 4 feet of snow? Why, we get out and play in it like 5 year olds, of course! We were having a blast, though Crystal, Anna & I were slightly out numbered. We could have used one of these:
The boys were really pelting us good. We had ran around the apartment building, up the little hill behind the area, just everything. We were driving the older people there crazy, probably, since NO ONE came out and joined us. ANYWAY, we noticed the boys had disappeared for a while, so we took to building up our snow ball pile so we would be ready.
Let me recap just a little here: this is day 2 or 3 into our little snow in, and we have all been together eating corn dogs and pizza and fighting over pop, shower time and beds. Don't get me wrong, it was a great time, but some payback was due. So we got it!
Here came the boys round the corner, and they just started PELTING us with these hard as can be snowballs. They were REALLY hurting us! At first, we was like, "Wow, they really squished these together!" THEN we realized THEY HAD PUT ROCKS IN THEIR SNOW BALLS! BIG ROCKS!
We made a run for the stairs to the apartment, and go to the freezer and get out the only thing we could think of quickly (that would not kill them) to drop on their heads:
ICE CUBES!
They worked perfectly. It was so fun watching them dance like we were shooting their feet with bullets.
And when they all came in to take a nap, Anna and I snuck out and pulled the meanest thing I think I have EVER done to a vehicle.
The ring leader, Andy somebody, was rich, but had an old clunker Cavalier that he ran around in sometimes, and he can be thankful that was what he had drove when he got stuck up that hill that night, instead of his new Chevy truck.
There was at least 2 feet of snow on top of this car, and Idiot Andy had left his car unlocked, so Anna and I decided to cool his car down a little bit. We took EVERY BIT of snow off the top of his car and FILLED HIS SEATS with it. Wasn't that a nice little surprise for them? I thought so too.
Every time I started to feel a little guilty about it, I would just think of the bruises on my body from our rocky snow ball fight and I would just smile. Don't mess with Kentucky girls! We really know how to get even. And my car had a power lock remote, so they couldn't "snow" me back!
Head on over to Mr. Daddy & Rachel's at Once Upon A Miracle to join in on the True Story Tuesday fun!
11 comments:
Visiting from Rachel and Mr Daddy's place...
They totally deserved that for putting rocks in their snowballs! Mean boys! ;) Sounds like it was a good time all in all though.
HAHAHAHAHA...now down here in south Texas, we don't get much snow, but a few years back it snowed on Christmas Eve. We had snowballs and even the ones with no rocks hurt, cuz the son was packing them too tight. I bet those rocks did hurt and those boys deserved what they got...LOL
I can't believe they put rocks in their snowballs!! You're all lucky no one got hit in the head! Geez!! Good job with the car prank! LOL
Nice job of gettin a little ahead of even... LOL
Mean Nee Nee. Mean Nee Nee. I didn't know you had a mean streak like that when you were younger. But that was GREAT payback! Bet you all got cold taking all that snow off the roof and putting it in the car. I would have liked to have seen his face! Such fun....
Oh my GOSH! That brought back instant memories of a kid who had been killed when I was in middle school... by getting hit with a snowball packed with a rock. OUCH!
So... what was the reaction to the "newly cleaned upholstery"?
I think it's hilarious that your family is finding out all these old stories now, LOL
Rachel, yeah, I kind of left that part out about their thoughts on the newly cleaned upholstery. LOL It didn't go over very, um, well! The snow didn't ruin the cars seats at all, but you would have thought it did by the way the big baby acted. He pitched a big whiny fit. I mean, they threw rocks at us! He is lucky I didn't scratch his car up or cut his hair off in his sleep! LOL My dad did get mad at me though, at the time, lol, saying "You shouldn't do that to someone's car!" LOL What about the bruises all over my body, dad?" Hello!?!?!
I like it.....don't mess with women!!
Pam
Oh yes, that boy definitely deserved to get snow in his car after hitting girls with rock filled snowballs. That is just really, really mean!
Rocks in snowballs...That scares me! I think I would have left those boys out in the cold, they would have never been let in to take naps! :) So what was his reaction to the car being cooled down? I bet he had to retire that car not too long after that. That'll teach him to never mess with a girl!
A true gentleman would have never packed a rocks in his snowball to pelt women with, so he really got less than he actually deserved!
Good True Story NeeNee, i enjoyed!
Alva Mae
Post a Comment