Friday, November 20, 2009

Letters Of Intent

Letters of Intent

It's Friday, and time for "Letters of Intent" from Julie at The Foursons. Check them out.

Okay, Julie,
your letter was the final straw that lead me to write this letter. Rock on! I am not usually so bold, but I have felt led to this particular letter, and when I read her letter, I knew it was time someone awful be addressed. So here goes.

Dear SATAN,

Can't wait til you ROT IN HELL.

You have caused so many people so many problems with your little "wandering the Earth, seeking whom you may devour." I AM SICK OF YOU! SICK of you devouring weakness in people.

I personally cannot wait (and I am SURE I am in a long line of people) to see you thrown into to Lake of Fire FOREVER.

Julie's friend had an aneurysm. She is 35 with 4 kids. (Although I do not think Satan can CAUSE things like this necessarily, he can milk it for all it's worth to him and for his sick, twisted reasons.)

But you know what Satan, (and I happen to know you DO know this) God can and does use things like this for HIS glory, also. He can turn a destroyed Red Car Car into a $250 problem. He can turn an aneurysm into a healing miracle. (Witnessed one myself in a little old lady that lived down the road.)

So while you may be getting your kicks off of every one's misery and pain now, KNOW THIS: YOUR DAY IS COMING AND YOU KNOW IT.

That is worse than the unknown. KNOWING you are going to sit in HELL FOREVER. I would be out causing misery too if I knew that were to be my destiny.

But, alas, IT ISN'T my destiny. Nor is it any one else's who chooses God over you and WE GET THE LAST LAUGH. Only I think by that point, we WON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU. You, Mean old Satan, will not enter our little minds with all the trouble you caused on this Earth, for you will be nothing but a blip in our heads, if that.

So, in closing, Satan, PRAISE THE LORD! You CANNOT defeat me, thanks to Jesus Christ. Thank you isn't even a tip of the ice burg of the words due to Jesus.

Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.

Just wanted to say it again because I KNOW His name makes you and your demons tremble in fear.

Jesus.

Sincerely,
A Christian gal who is truly blessed but sick and tired of you hanging around seemingly way too much.

Jesus.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Jesus Jesus Jesus!

AMEN :)

Foursons said...

Wow Lisa. First off thank you. I am glad you were inspired to write this.

And in the all powerful and mighty name of Jesus Christ- stand BEHIND me Satan!

"A Thankful" Aunt Willie said...

And behind me, too, Satan - in the name of JESUS! I am tired of you playing with my mind and making me doubt what I know is real and has been growing between me and a certain "blue-jeaned, cowboy booted" friend. When I ran across this little line in a e-mail the other day, "Don't Believe Everything You THINK!", I knew it was something dropped in my spirit by the Holy Spirit to encourge me to keep on keeping on. And, by the grace of God, I certainly WILL!!!

Thank you, Nee Nee, for the encouragement, too. WOW! What got you stirred up??? Great post and notification to the enemy of our souls that his time is short and he will be defeated. And, that unless we allow it, he cannot defeat us!

And, on the Red Car Car - it was only $225 when the final total came in! PRAISE THE LORD!!! He is an awesome God and has never failed me yet - and He WON'T!!!

Don Moen is singing "Thank You, Lord" and it is an awesome song about what God does in our lives - brings us out of darkness into the light, takes our sin and our shame, takes our sickness, heals all our pain and thanking God for all he has done in our lives and all He has given us - for all the blessings - even the ones we cannot see. Thank you, Lord.

Be Blessed, my dear niece, and all the bloggers who follow "Our Life With Dylan". Our Father is an Awesome God and worthy of all our praise!!!

Kmama said...

Powerful post.

Brandie said...

Wow! What the world needs? More people like you!

Jen said...

AMEN! Great post!

Anonymous said...

Well Said!

Amen, get thee behind me Satan!

Alva Mae

Julie Ball said...

Preach it, sister! I have noticed that Satan has really been after me this week, and your letter is so strengthening and encouraging! You rock!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Talk about powerful stuff. Stand behind me also, Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ. Get on that soapbox more often and the enemy won't stand a chance. He doesn't anyway. Much love Grammy