
On to business.
Dear Job Corp of P***, Ky:
PLEASE do not accept all the dead beat low lives from all wakes of life, all around the US of A that are "super-citified" (to be nice) and scare the crap out of us "country folk" by raiding Wal Mart 100 strong at a time. What is wrong with accepting people from Kentucky? Or people that don't have gang tattoo's on their face? Ya know?
I do not mean to be politically incorrect here, but when you take some one from Mousie, Ky and put them up against someone from Miami, FL, or Brooklyn, NY, Ms. Mousie don't stand a chance! (And, NO, I do not live in a town called "Mousie" but it isn't too far away. My 'town' is actually named worse than that! lol)
While I was innocently shopping in the computer aisle at Wally World, four boys run past me at speeds only a radar gun could detect. They pushed my cart into a display of DSi case holders that went flying to the four corners of the Earth to create a scene so they could steal something in another department, ( I just wanted to add here a personal thank you very much (Sorry I missed that yesterday, Kmama) for scaring me to death at the thoughts of you grabbing my purse or running off with me as a hostage or something.) and left me standing there looking like some kind of idiot who just knocked over a huge display. (Not that that never happens occasionally anyway, but I don't need any help, ya know?)
Thankfully, all the Wal Mart employees are aware of the the games your students? trainees? members? are up too and they ALL come out in FULL FORCE to stop the shoplifting and scaring to death of customers VERY quickly. They have to announce, "Anyone who is visibly a Wal Mart employee, make yourself seen and walk the aisles of the store until further notice." I mean, COME ON!?!? Have you ever heard of such a thing? Me either.
So could you all please do something with all your yahoos (or at least their supervisors) because they give ALL the Corp members a bad name, and I am positive they are not all like that. We just got stuck with them because we are Kentucky and we are lucky like that. (Actually, there were several members within that same group that are quite "normal" and well behaved, but the "others" ruined it for every one else. It was like a play date gone terribly wrong.)
So please make your "kids" behave at Wal Mart because they are scary and I don't like them.
Thanks Very Much,
Redneck Gal who doesn't want to be afraid to shop at Wal Mart on Mon, Wed & Fri between 7 & 8 pm.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is crazy! I can just imagine the look on your face as those hooligans ran past you and pushed your cart into the DSi cases. And then to hear the announcement? Yikes. Maybe Target needs to be your new store!
Thanks for linking up!
Never a dull moment at Wal Mart no matter where you live I guess. My particularly memorable visit was when the teenage boys were fighting out front and while my sister said we should do something and I didn't agree because we're in the hood and I'd rather NOT be the one getting shot if someone's about to get shot, one of the kids gets peppered sprayed in the face. Seriously, take your damn battles where they belong ... at the bike racks behind the school when the bell rings .. and leave the damn weapons at home!!
I have been to WalMarts in several different places, from Ohio, Indiana, and Louisville, and they are all just about the same. I try to go to Target, Meijers, and some other stores, unless i know it's something i can't get at an equal price elsewhere! The people that Walmart attracts is diverse (but not always desirable) to say the least!
That said, sometimes Wally World is a necessary evil, and sometimes we all have to have our Walmart fix. Myself included!
Alva Mae
I know what you mean, Alva Mae. Sometimes you just gotta have the Wally World fix - sorta like a junkie!
Thankfully I have never had such an ordeal as did Nee Nee but one never knows what will happen when we are in a public place. Have to be prepared for almost anything.
I would of thought that a good ole Kentucky Redneck gal would of just pulled out her hog iron and shot the little B**tards....
Lisa,
You have more of your mother in you than you know...It's like crazy
out of the normal (your not going to believe this) stuff follow's you
looking for a chance to happen..
Brenda (jane)
then to hear the announcement? Yikes. Maybe Target needs to be your new store!
Work from home India
Post a Comment