
Dear Walmart,
I HATE IT when you change the names of your items ONLINE but keep them the same in the store. You see, I am technologically challenged, and I had my computer genius friend pick me out a lap top. BUT, the link he sent me is "OUT OF STOCK" online and you "DON'T HAVE RESALE DATE" in mind, so I am stuck with do I buy the one in the store that is BASICALLY the same as the one I WANT to get, or is there any difference at all?
Confused, readers? So am I.
Apparently they changed "Antium" to "Thirum" (Or something equally as stupid) in the 16 line name of the computer I was going to get, so now I don't know if it means the same thing or not, and the stupid sales people are just that: stupid. PLUS, my computer genius friend has started back to college, and I hate to ask for the thirtieth time, "Can you help me with my computer?"
I ask them "What is the difference in 'Antium' and 'Thirum' {not the real words, but close enough} and does it matter as far as performance goes?" NO ONE KNOWS. NADA.
I have asked about 20 little computer geeks hiding from real work back in the electronic department, and have gotten 20 different answers. Yeah. Thanks for that. "May I Help YOU?" is pointless on the back of their ugly blue smocks.
So, in closing, Walmart, WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED A NEW NAME EVERY YEAR? HUH? Walmart 'ain't' Macy's, so don't try to keep up, 'kay? Thanks.
Sincerely,
Stupid computer person who is tired of waiting for my online link to be IN STOCK again
6 comments:
This is the exact reason why I buy electronics at Best Buy. Their sales staff is KNOWLEDGEABLE in the dept they are working in. Best place to buy electronics hands down. IMHO.
Thanks for linking up!
You tell them, Nee Nee. I dislike it immensely when stores change things. You just get used to where the items are and all of a sudden - everything moves and you have no idea where it is now. Just the pits...............
I try to NOT buy electronics at Wally World, but every now and and then i slip up and do anyway..
I vow to never buy another phone there though. The last 3 or 4 i have gotten there have only lasted a matter of months, not years, months!
Alva Mae
my niece works at walmart she said she would never by a TV or computer at WM..She said they just throw the boxes around..They don't care they are dropped and stepped on..Then put right on display..Not even checking to see if they have broke or damaged anything...
Brenda (jane)
oh,
My Big screen (this one)lasted about 2 years from walmart..
for the last 3 I have been watching it and the color is awful..
The other one I got at western auto had it for 4 and it was still like new..then...(the fire got it)
so much for walmart ...
Brenda (jane)
Hey NeeNee maybe it's Gods way of letting you know you're supposed to go to Best Buy. Some one else said that was where you should go, also. May have been Dan, I'm not sure. Anyway, whoever said change was a good thing could have been wrong. Grammy
Post a Comment