Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thank You Very Much

The Daily Dribbles


It's Thursday, and that means it's time for Thank You Very Much. Brought to us by none other than Kmama. Join along in the free therapy.

For all the folks who chimed in with the "Duh" response to my computer issues with "Go to Best Buy," Thank You Very Much (for real.) They were actually SMART there and had me all hooked up in like 10 minutes. Now that's what I call service.

To little redneck me who TOTALLY messed up her IP address on her laptop while trying to hook her DSi up to wireless Internet, Thank You Very Much. WHY OH WHY did it have to be me?????????????? I had about 20 minutes of pure, lovely Wi Fi until I royally messed it up somehow because the Nintendo idiots put "YES" where "NO" should have went and I clicked "YES" to change my IP address on my laptop before I knew what had happened. Now I have to go to the "Fix the stupid people's mistakes store" tomorrow. GRRRR.

To my nephew who tried his best three times to kiss me 'Night Night' but was interrupted by his bad little cough, Thank You Very Much. Nee Nee appreciated the effort for you to give me some Dylan love, even if all you gave me was some germs. I can handle Dylan germs. (Yes, I name all types of germs: outside germs, inside germs, pillow germs, air germs, couch germs, bed germs, sick germs, shoe germs, etc.)

To Baby Cakes "other" side of the family, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for not running the air purifier (like you did for your OTHER GRAND KIDS ALL THE TIME) while he was there so of course he has yellow snot now. It WAS medically recorded AGAIN, Thank You Very Much.

To "MS" Don't mess with me. Or us. Or Dylan. Period. I will send you flying to next Friday. Redneck style. Seriously. (This concerns Baby Cakes, so don't even get me started. How hard is it NOT to smoke around your supposed LOVED ONE? HUH? That's what I thought, Thank You Very Much.)

To Alvin, and not the chipmunk ;), Thank You Very Much for agreeing to take our "case."

To the lady who reached me the pair of socks I was too short to reach today at the Dollar Discount, Thank You Very Much. It's nice to know everyone isn't mean and stuff.

To a certain relative on my father's side, ( to be as vague as can be ) Thank You Very Much for putting my dad through you-know-what these last few years. Your Mother would be SOOOO proud. NOT. Can you really imagine what she would feel if she saw her home and holler now? She would cry like a baby. Grow up and do the right thing, because it's gonna fall apart like Babylon, baby. All her Christian work WILL NOT be in vain. (No my dad has no idea I am writing this, would tell me to mind my own business, but my Daddy IS my business, so... there.)

To Kmama for giving us this lovely chance to take out some stress (and seriously thank people, which I usually end up doing even though I think that isn't the point LOL), THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

6 comments:

Foursons said...

Glad you went to Best Buy! And seriously- smokers make me mad.

Rachel said...

Germs are yucky - but people who don't care about a little kid's health are worse. I'm giving them the good ol' stink eye from here :)

Brandie said...

Best Buy is the bomb. I love them too. I hate smokers too. When I am running and someone walks by all lit up I want to throw my shoe at them.

Kmama said...

Oh no! You changed your IP address??? I didn't even know you could do that!

Sorry about the family drama!

Thanks for linking up with me.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the (baby cakes ) other side even reads your blog..
If they did they would be afraid to smoke...Maybe they don't think you mean (them)...It's some other smokers you are talking about..

Brenda (jane)

Anonymous said...

Dear NeeNee I had a lovely post written and SOMEHOW I hit a wrong button and it all disappeared. I don't have the energy to write it over. (Or the memory). And I know you will understand the hitting the wrong button part. Love Grammy