
First off, let me say that Julie's letters are SO rubbing off on the blogging world. Not only has she, Rachel and a few others got some attention, refunds, etc., with their Letters of Intent, they are just bringing good luck charms to the rest of us. This past week, Professor Wonder from Wonderworks in TN found my Not Me Monday blog entry about our visit there and commented on it. I shamefully admit it tickled me pink like a little Easter bunny, but, hey, I am lame like that.
Okay, on to my letter.
Dear "Black Shadow" of Dylan's Birthday Events:
Um, GO AWAY!
Not only is it still snowing by leaps and buckets, but half of our family has became ill since invitations went out. Carol Jo had to have stint work done, (she also had to miss last year due to high blood pressure. I am getting a little suspicious. She CAN just say no, ya know? lol) Tonette has had an 'incident' at the AT&T store (I will post on that later) and Poppy perhaps has a broken rib and WILL NOT go get it checked out. ("There's nothin' they would do, anyway." Well, yeah, but they could see if you had any more INTERNAL INJURIES!) Momma Amy is getting sick just eating baked chicken (she has terrible Acid Reflux) but I tell you what, "Black Shadow," our Baby Cakes is turning the BIG 0-2 next Friday, and we are gonna party Mickey Mouse Style with whoever is able to drag themselves here.
(Let me just throw out this tiny bit of info: If you DID NOT (OR DO NOT, Brenda (jane) yours is in the mail today) get an invitation, YOU'RE NOT INVITED. SORRY. RE: The "Other side of the gene pool." And this is ALL Nee Nee Lisa talking here, so don't be hating on my sister for anything I said. I fixed the invitations, so take it up with me if you have a problem, not my sister. She has nothing to do with this. You wanna have him a party? Go for it. {although it does cost a little money, cough cough} You get him 2 days, plan it then. Moving along.)
I have full faith that Tonette, Aunt Willie, Carol Jo, Cuzzins Robyn & Linda, Poppy & all of us, Susie & Troy, Sis & Chester & Dylan's favorite boo-woos will be there, along with just a handful of other special peeps, so we will have one big shin dig with mouse ears and all! Can't wait!
So, "Black Shadow," you can leave now, and don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
Sincerely,
One Mousie Nee Nee Lisa
7 comments:
Maybe the door does need to hit him on the way out! Enjoy the big 0-2 with that sweet boy!
Thanks for linking up, what did Professor Wonder have to say?
Snow Snow Stay Away Cuzzin Robyn wants to come to Dylan's birthday...hey I'm a poet and didn't know it!!!
We are praying that everything bad has already happened, and it's all good from here on out. Also, we don't want the weather to interfere with people traveling. Everyone is going to feel great and be able to party hardy! Please, Please, Please dear Jesus. Love Grammy
Happy Birthday to Dylan! I hope everyone makes it to the party safe and sound, and no more bad luck or Black Shadow!
Alva Mae
Amen and Amen! Looking so forward to being home in six days; I can't wait. Just wanting to see my little man and spend as much time as I can with him. Of course, seeing all my family will be wonderful, too.
As you will see, I have a new name...........finally!
Does the murky side of the gene pool read and comment here?
Hope his birthday goes WONDERFUL.
I just wanna know where my invitation is?
Oh, and I also wanna know what Professor Wonder had to say? :)
when is / was the party? I hope it goes without a hitch. 2 years is such a fun time!! Buster is really fun right now.
Post a Comment