Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by "A crazy lady I no longer wish to be associated with but hate to delete these posts because they tell stuff I did."

This Monday, I have several non-confessions. First I will start with this weekend, then I shall back track a little.

It was not me who took my laptop with my on my travels this weekend, then proceeded to FORGET to do my Letter of Intent AND the Saturday Scavenger Hunt thingy. I NEVER forget to do bloggy things. *ahem*

It was not me who watched Titanic with Sonya and James (& Lillian for about 5 minutes) for the 1,495 time and STILL cried at certain parts of the movie. (I am over the "Rose and Jack" stuff, but some of those scenes are just too sad, ya know?)

It is not me who has some "Police Magnum" pepper spray thanks to James. I'm telling ya, Mr. Daddy is EVERYWHERE.



This was not my room in the lovely cabin in Tennessee when I went with Sonya & her family.




This was not the cabin, nor the hot tub, nor the front & back porches.




This was not the Magi Quest, where Sonya, Lillian & I did not play glow in the dark Pirate Golf (with our new boyfriends), do a laser game (think robbing a bank without touching the alarms. Yeah, I failed big time.) and sing and dance our way through the mirror maze.








I did not sneak and take a picture of this guy simply because I know a guy named Doug who would LOVE for this to be his professional job, if only he got the same pay he does as a radiologist.




I do not even know where to begin on the Wonderworks thing, it was just so awesome.




This is not the ceiling.




I did not take this picture of complete strangers in the hurricane thingy cause I wanted a full body shot from the outside of the thing.




Lillian in the Hurricane thingy with us.




Lillian was not a little afraid of the Bed of Nails.




But she did not rock at the bubble making station.




I did not nearly have a panic attack in the little space thingy like the one the first dude in space went up in (or whatever it was called!) and come flying out of there like I just landed on Mars
.




Sonya and Lillian did not rock climb the wall. I did.




It was not cold.




This is not beautiful snow covered mountains in Virginia somewhere.





I DID NOT (for real) get one, single shot of the lovely smokies this trip. It was not too rainy/misty/snowy to get a good horizon picture.

This is not us all (except Lillian, who was taking the pictures) when we got home. Don't we look lovely? And Cruz didn't even go! (James was beside me, but he is a little camera shy. I am not totally cruel and take and post pictures of people who don't want me too. Only sometimes.)





And to finish off the weekend and my post, I did not help Cruz get a little up close and personal with a bottle of Aquafina on Monday at Otis Lynn's studio (where we were all hanging out) and nearly scare him to death. I did not sneak up behind him while he was playing some instrument and singing and was lost in his own little world and "insert" said bottle in a totally private, never do that to a man from behind place and actually feel sorry for him at the total look of fear and surprise on his face. He did not scream like a 3 year old girl and say, "I thought I'd been had!" LOLOL We did not all nearly collapse laughing at the situation. I (probably) will never do that again. ;)

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

WonderWorks & The Hoot N' Holler Dinner Show said...

Lisa: This is Professor Wonder of the Pigeon Forge WonderWorks. Thank you for posting such fun pictures of your visit here. We are so glad that you and your family came to visit with us.

Have a Wonderful day and we hope to see you again in the future.

Sincerely

Professor Wonder

Lisa said...

Oh, wow! I am not totally excited that Professor Wonder found this! Julie & Rachel must be rubbing off on people! Does this count, guys? Can I be added to your list even though it is not a Letter of Intent? WOW. I feel special. Doing a happy dance. (Yeah, I'm a dork like that!)

P.S. Oh, yeah, and that profile picture of Professor Wonder is the tunnel you have to go through to get in to the fun stuff. The ground is still, but the tunnel goes flying around you and makes you feel like you are sucked to the wall. I was unable to photograph at that time, lol, and decided if we went back, I was going through the wheel chair entrance. Lillian was about 10 feet in front of me, and I felt like I had to get to her to save her from the big black hole! LOL It was awesome!

Anonymous said...

NeeNee is Professor Wonder for real? I guess so but I will ask you when yu wake up. No "wonder" you're doing the happy dance. Am glad you had a great time in the good ole Smokies. Next time I'm goin'. Love Grammy

Aunt Willie said...

I'm going too, Grammy......

Great post. I really enjoyed it and am so glad you had a great time in Tennesse, Lisa. Thanks to Otis Lynn, Sonya and Lillian for allowing you to go with them.

Professor Wonder thanks for chiming in and making Lisa so happy!!!

Alva Smith said...

Never a dull moment with NeeNee!! You seem to be able to turn every event into an adventure!
Loved your story, was great and no wonder Professor Wonder came by to thank you, you should do a commercial for them! lol

Alva Mae

Rachel said...

Nevermind - I found Professor Wonder - how cool is that?!?!

Yep, I think that qualifies!

that place looks like SO MUCH FUN! I would totally love to go do that. So, next time you'll invite me too? And I can meet your friend Sonya who posed for my grandfather's soda bottles?

Oh my... I just realized that that last sentence would make absolutely no sense to the vast majority of the population, LOL!

Love ya!