Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Thank You Very Much"

The Daily Dribbles


Welcome to "Thank You Very Much" brought to us by the one and only Kmama. Check it out!

To Dylan's "other side of the gene pool," THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sucking up to us lately and then sneaking and claiming Dylan on your taxes when IT WASN'T YOUR TURN! (Butt wipes.)

To Dylan's "other side of the gene pool, will you at least leave us alone now, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

To all the people (most of whom I did not know) who made some type of comment about mid-life crises or some type of reference to "lost youth" when they saw me getting out of my lovely new car, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. (Sheesh, you would literally think I was the only "old" person of 29 to ever have a sporty car. I just attract weirdo's. It's in my blood.)

To the "Geek Squad" who could not help even me, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

To Suzy who HELPED ME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


To Sonya & her family for letting me tag along on the Tennessee trip, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I am so excited! (And also already there. This is scheduled!)


To Dylan for bashing me in the face with a toy Black and Decker hammer, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!


To Sue B. for getting Dylan said hammer for his birthday last year, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (Just kidding Sue!)


To the sales lady who asked me "Are you sure this is the right size?" when I was purchasing a hat for my friends kid, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I am quite aware that a kid size hat WILL NOT fit my head. Stupid people kill me.


To the Pepsi man at Walmart for nearly killing me with a mountain of 2 liters, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ( I mean, dude, I was so standing there for like 3 minutes before you turned the corner, so how could you NOT see me?)


To my Walmart Photo Account to magically switching to another Wally World and having me make a trip to W-son unexpected to get Lillian's "Edward" picture, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I spent more on gas than I did the stupid 8X10 picture.


To the girl I saw at the mall for pretending she didn't know me (when we didn't even like each other in high school) THANK YOU VERY MUCH OH SO FOR REAL cause I HATE those "OH! How have you been? Blah blah blah..." conversations when neither people really care anyway.


To Kmama for hosting this lovely carnival, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

7 comments:

Foursons said...

The taxes thing has been a huge problem in our house too. Just so you know, you can file an amendment and get your refund and the other side of the gene pool will have to pay the government for the error.

Anonymous said...

Cuzzin Lisa...you were in W-son and didn't call moi? Wait till you get back girl...you got some splainin to do...love ya have fun in TN...Cuzzin Robyn

Rachel said...

Yes - do like Julie says... fix it with the feds. They'll enforce the tax rules.

Sorry about getting whacked in the face with a toy - ouch!

Have fun at Pigeon Forge - I love that place!!!

Aunt Willie said...

I hope you are having a great time in Tennessee.

This was a really good "Thank You Very Much"!!! Enjoyed it!

Loved the one about the sales lady and the kid sized hat.

Alva Smith said...

I'm with you Lisa NeeNee, i don'thave a lot of patience with stupid people! AND PLEASE have your family do an ammendment to the IRS, because Dylan's father's side can't just up and claim him whenever.. My son's father used to try that too, but wouldn't buy him a pair of shoes. Me and the IRS put a stop to that!
Have fun on your trip, hope you don't get too much bad weather!

Alva Mae

Anonymous said...

Hey, drive that car, enjoy it, you're not old! I plan on having a little red convertible "something" when I hit 65 and have white hair. (Long story behind that) YOU ARE NOT OLD, don't listen to idiots, enjoy life!

Anonymous said...

old at 29 or even 39? Who says so? a bunch of kids 16 or so who do not know too much yet. And why can't older people drive whatever car they want and it be their busines? I'm talking really older like 60 something??? susie