Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


Time for Wordless Wednesday! Join along. Here is my weekly contribution.


Come back tomorrow for Tell Me Thursday!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh no! That better not mean it's official now!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm? Is that Mickey Mouse? Are you going to Disneyland or is Dylan already tuning two? I'll be back tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!Love Grammy

"A not wanting to be disappointed" Aunt Willie said...

Snow, snow go away! Come again another day - preferably NEXT winter! Looks like about an inch and counting has fallen since I got home from church at about 8:15PM. It is now 11:50PM and IT IS TIME FOR THE SNOW TO STOP!!! It is supposed to get up to 37 tomorrow so maybe by 10 or 11AM the roads will be OK for us to travel home.

Oh, yes, I am supposed to be commenting on the Wordless Wednesday segment, aren't I?

Looks like a Mickey Mouse head to me but I have been wrong before...

Alva Smith said...

I forsee something regarding a 2nd birthday party coming with the Tell Me Thursday!

Alva Mae

Foursons said...

Happy Birthday to that boy!