Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank God for "track this order"

Okay, for all of you who knows me, you know I would NEVER NEVER NEVER be caught dead with not at least a little make up, an attempt at a hair do, or decent looking clothes, right? Well, I am fixing up 'Christmas' at my house today while everyone is gone, so I look like a 3 year old on some major steroids. I have on flowery shorts and matching shirt that looks like a Garanimals outfit, no socks, shoes, etc., of course cause I am inside and it is hot as Hades in here, (but Sugar is warm, Thank goodness, lol) and PIGTAILS. Yes, Pigtails. I am having "hair issues" that will be taken care of on Friday, thank you Misty W., BEFORE our church's Christmas singing. Anyway, why is all this important, you ask? I just checked on the progress of Dylan's fisher price pony thingy we ordered him for Christmas, and it is ON IT'S WAY from Prestonsburg, KY and will be here in possibly less than 30 minutes via UPS. Yeah, so I would have HAD to answer the door and not hide from the ups man, looking like a all-grown-up-and-something-bad-went-wrong version of the little girl on the Grinch stole Christmas. Yeah. At least I go to counseling tomorrow, so I could have recovered in time for Christmas, lol, but now I don't have to.... anyway, enough time wasted and I am off to at least comb my hair and put on some pants.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got your package...
The UPS man hates me..
I only called on him 3 times..(This Time)...

Then he sent my package to Ohio..So I called Penny's Co. and they would take care of it..
It looked like it had been run over with a truck...
The one before this one had black dust on it.....
Can I have my packages sent to your house...

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm very sure you looked too cute (of course, this comment is coming from your aunt who is somewhat prejudiced towards you). But I can assure you, the UPS man (men and/or women) have probably seen it all so you would have just looked "normal" to them. You do understand that they deliver up creeks and hollows, up river and down dell (where ever that is) and all over the US and world. Of course the ones in Kentucky probably only deliver in Kentucky and possibly West Va and maybe Ohio - not sure if they are assigned to only one state but can you image the sights they have seen in Kentucky alone!!! Boy oh boy, it would probably shiver your timbers............

Poor Brenda, she has had problems with the UPS man hasn't she???

Love you and don't work too hard. You will need some strength for next week, too.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I'm sure you looked fine, cuz. The ups guys have seen it all. I know when I used to deliver Pizza, I sure saw some sights. At least you had clothes on!!! I guess these Florida women just don't like shirts.