Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday - "New"

This weeks theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "New" and if I had my brain in gear, I had three posts to pick from that I could have saved for this. "New PJs," "New 'Chews'" and "New clothes from the Perry's." Oh well. I have really had to reach for this theme. Dylan has actually started a few "new" things this week, like flopping in his high chair like he his having a seizure, squealing like a crazed pig for seemingly no reason at all, then stopping and trying to act like it never happened, taking several (up to 10 I think is the highest count so far) steps at a time, and proudly sticking up one finger when we ask,"How old are you, Dylan?" or any other question that starts with "How" and ends with "are you" LOL, BUT I have NONE of this captured on camera. (We know he isn't quite one yet, but we thought it would take longer than 2 days to teach him to answer "How old are you?") Anyway, on to the post......

Dylan has started giving "lovin'" this past week. He would hug us, but not really be all into it. He even goes, "Awww" and pats your back. Finally!



The "NEW" way to picnic! lol My dad recently received some great (and free!) children's toys, like picnic tables, little riding tractor, slide, etc., and he didn't get around to storing the picnic tables before it snowed! I have an old picture that I am going to try to find of me, my sister, my cousin Sharon and her hubby Chester having a "snow picnic" on this very same deck! We are all snow-suited up and sitting on deck furniture pretending to have a picnic.... gotta find that pic and scan it......

Our family has developed a "new" kind of TV love for NCIS! Even my dad says, "When is NCS (NIS, NSI, SCN, and various other combinations of the four letters) coming on?" He can't seem to get that fourth letter in there. Ever. Even in the wrong order. LOL

And finally, Gracie's "New" (and temporary) bed. This is Dylan's swimming pool from the summer that one of the outside cats poked a hole in despite me splashing her (Carmen, of course) for all I was worth! It was buried in the "junk" room where I put it to dry then burn. 6 months later, we get it out to burn. lol

Not to be outdone by Gracie, Daylight had to take him a siesta there, too!

For more Favorite Foto Fridays, go here:

http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Neenee said Dylan is FINALLY starting to give love and, I for one can't be happier!!! Great job Neenee!!!
Love Amy aka momma

Anonymous said...

awwwwww what a sweet picture!!!

hugs,leslie

vaneblu said...

the lovin pictures are just to cute!!

Kim & Dave said...

Sweet pics of your little guy!

Sarah said...

Fun pics, especially of your lovey little guy!