One of the blogs I follow, and am addicted to, is
MyCharmingKids. The blog always has an adorable banner across the top showing off all
MckMama's kiddos. Dylan LOVES to look at pics of babies, so the other night when he was just insisting to help me blog, I showed him the
MckChildren. He
ooohed and
ahhhed and petted the screen for a full FIFTEEN MINUTES! He really liked
MckMuffin,
MckNugget coming in second because he has on a GREEN shirt, you know, Dylan's favorite color, didn't really pay too much attention to Big Mac, but then he
discovered Small Fry. Oh, it was love at first sight! He tried his best to "get" that baby! I took a few pics and couldn't help but share! It's official: Dylan is addicted to
MCKS too!
.JPG)
"Hmm.... Whatcha got here, Nee Nee?"
.JPG)
"Oh, Nuggey has a GREEN shirt on!"
.JPG)
"Ahhhhhhhhhh...." and other baby conversation I cannot interpret.
.JPG)
"Wow, Nee Nee, they have a lot of visitors to their site!"
.JPG)
"How do I get to these babies, Nee Nee?"
.JPG)
"Bye Bye Babies!"
2 comments:
So cute!! I love the snow pictures too!! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog. I am glad that people actually read it and understand my heart. I enjoy seeing Dylan and reading your stories!!
Marsha
That is cute. I love that site too.
Post a Comment