Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Laughter Lives! Tuesday Wednesday


Okay, I know I missed it by a few hours, but here is Laughter Lives Tuesday.

This picture was a total fluke. My sister was taking a picture of Grammy being silly for Dylan, and the caption on the television just totally cracked me up. I mean, tears were rolling down my face. It is 3 AM, but something about "A company dental expert talks about acid wear" being flashed on the tv screen while Grammy is looking like an elephant from a messed up Dr. Seuss book just hit my funny bone.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that IS Grammy?

Those of us who know you really well, Nee Nee, know that some things that don't ordinarily crack up other people's "funny bones" just gets yours totally out of whack! But I do see the extreme humor in this picture, too, so I guess our funny bones are related!!! Hoping to see you tomorrow......Love, Aunt Willie

Marsha said...

So funny!!! Perfect timing!!!
Marsha