Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me Monday! Brought to us by "A crazy lady I no longer wish to be associated with but hate to delete these posts because they tell stuff I did."

This week, we have not done oh so many things! First off, our electricity would never go off for 3 whole days because of a few silly trees that were down, because the electric company would be right on top of things and be right there with new poles and such and not wait 3 days. Suddenlink would not be there waiting for them "patiently" to finally get finished so they could do their jobs and give us back our cable and phone, which they had been waiting to do for 3 days. Anyway, I was not so happy the electric came back on that I was turning on lights just to be turning on lights.
Just today, I did not ask my sister, "Why did you leave the bathroom door open?" while she was showering. She did not reply, "I guess I just forgot to shut it." LOL Who would forget to shut the door while you showered? No one I know.
I did not nearly break my leg on a beam that was holding up the barn during a paint job on the barn the other day. It is not still sore as all get out. I was not finishing up all the painting (FINALLY) on the barn today. I did not look all over the place for the extra roll of painters tape before settling for black electric tape. I was not cursing all things "Homer" for not leaving me out said paint tape. I did not go to remove tarp from said barn to find said blue painters tape securely attached to the barn, waiting for my use. I will not admit this to him, either. (No, really, I probably wont admit it! LOL)
Poppy did not sleep on this feather bed topper while the electric was off. Dylan did not fall in love with it, rolling and flopping on it like a fish out of water.
Sugar did not sneak a nap on it after her bath, either.
This is not what the barn looks like to date.
This is not a cute little mouse in the hay loft.
This is not what it will look like when Poppy gets the final trim on it. I am not oh so proud of it, either.
And, finally, we did not put Susie's Valentine's Day socks on Dylan last night. They were not adorable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the socks..
But I love Love the Barn...
Poppy and Lisa did an out-standing....job


Brenda Jane
Not to be confused with Brenda Gail

Anonymous said...

Now that is one cool barn!!! Im impressed!!!
I hope you recover soon from your accident!!!

Anonymous said...

The barn is great. Can't wait to see it in person. I love the socks. Dylan looks so cute especially the last one showing him in the "going away" position. I just cackled totally out loud. He looks like he is walking so good. Hope to see it in person on Thursday. Love, Aunt Willie