Wednesday, March 18, 2009

99 Posts on our Blog on the Web, 99 Posts on our Blog

The last few days have been a little rough. I am sick. Like stuffed up, coughing, sneezing, night time so you can sleep, medicine, er, ah, sick. Dylan is not feeling well either. He had 3 shots on Monday and is just now getting over that.

Not that this week has been this bad.

I think it looks like Ducky committed suicide by way of balloon. I know, I have a sick sense of humor.

Here is poor little Dylan finally resting after his shots.
Here is poor not-so-little Nee Nee getting her nose busted by poor little Dylan. Pay attention to where you are going, boy! At least I had my glasses off. I already have them hot glued AND super glued together thanks to our little man.

"What, you mean I can't go out looking like this?"

Dylan's senses were a bit off this week as well. He just couldn't figure out why Harper the Hippo was having a little difficulty rolling smoothly along. (Notice the blue ball under the Hippo's mouth. It works like a Hungry, hungry hippo, picking up things as it goes. The ball just wouldn't fit through the slot.)
"Hmm... It's not in the undercarriage...."
"Oh, well. On to other toys." With the ball still stuck in Harper's mouth.
The boy's got skills. Plays chicken piano with his toes.

More attempts at potty time.

"No more pictures, please!" "Who am I kidding, I am not shy!"
"Nee Nee, enough is enough, though!"

And, finally, two attempts at "Kisses for Abby". Failed attempts, you notice.

Hopefully we will get a successful one before Friday!

P.S. My next post will be my 100th post, and I plan to make it a special one! Tune in next time to find out how!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NeeNee it really doesn't seem like you have put up 99 blogs but I guess you know what your'e about. I am looking forward to #100. Keep em coming Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see what you have planned for your 100th post!
Dylan looks as cute as ever even on the potty!!! What a big boy to be starting so young!!!