Time for True Story Tuesday!

And I did the doozie of all doozie's JUST YESTERDAY. All thanks to Rachel's Not Me Monday post. It started it ALL. (If I recall correctly, this makes TWO True Story Tuesday's I have written now that included the family of Rachel & Mr. Daddy. I have enough material on my own, you guys. You don't need to reel me in for more, okay? LOL) Okay, I read Rachel's Not Me Monday, totally cracked up, had to tell Mom all about it cause she was in the living room, too, and we laughed our hind ends off. Here was the comment I made on her post, and pay special attention to the lime green highlighted area:
Here is the picture of the young guy I was referring too. Not bad, huh? I always went for a little "scruff" on the face.
WELLLLLLLLLLL, THIS was the reply Rachel made on MY Not Me Monday. Notice the highlighted section, once again.
When I read that, my heart skipped a beat, because my brain started reeling and I feared what I thought surely didn't happen just did. Read on. Rachel's comment on her NMM after my comment:
So of course I have to try to save all that is left of my dignity and pride, and plead for the Lord to come and save me!
As I said, first I say he looks like Magnum, now he's a "hottie" that may or may not be of legal age (just for the record I am near blind without my glasses, too, and I am due a new pair of glasses), and my mother and sister ALSO laughed themselves to tears over this whole fiasco, while I wilted of embarrassment in the corner. Well, only for a short while, then I joined in on the snorting and laughing, too, because I just have this way of putting my foot keyboard in my mouth WAY too often. So here's to you, Mr. Rockin' Hottie-Magnum Daddy.

So join in on all the fun of True Story Tuesday at Once Upon A Miracle. These people are truly a hoot.
11 comments:
Oh dear LORD that was funny!
I am squealing with laughter over here and about to wake up the entire household and all the hunter guys asleep on our lawn.
But never fear my friend... his hunter buddies WILL see this. And trust me, the guy will be totally embarrassed by his crew (though inside he'll be thinking "she called me a hottie!")
I am still totally giggling and loving the fact that you pulled this together into a TST!
And yeah... I don't mind a bit of scruff on the face. I've been trying to talk that guy of mine into shaving the mustache off like in that first picture, but no dice. Heck, I probably would get so confused I wouldn't be able to read his lips anymore anyway.
Whoops - gotta go before I write a whole post on your blog - sorry.
But thanks again for the ROFL bouts today! :)
Mr. Daddy is (was) a Mr. Hottie in the picture and I do see the resemblence to Tom Selleck and, trust me, ANYONE who resembles Mr. Selleck is truly a HOTTIE!!!!
Too funny, dear niece, of mine but your posts always are. They really keep me cracking up and you know that laughter is good for the soul so keep on posting, blogging or whatever you are supposed to call it. Have a great day!
Love you muchly!
It's amazing how much a mustache can change a man's looks. I clicked on the picture to see who it was and I still wasn't sure if it was Mr. Daddy or now. Honest mistake I think!
I'm thrilled to have you along for the ride! Hope I can entertain you daily. :)
thanks for the compiment Lisa, although I know that Pam D. is going to try to find a way to scortch me with this...LOL
I just got back in from hunting and read your TST Rach is still cackling about it, and I am snorting and laughing myself...
Have a great week.
LOVE IT!!!
I, too, have been known to put my keyboard in my mouth! That is so funny!!!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
That was pretty funny! AND Mr Daddy is a hottie, so your glasses are too out of focus, Lisa!
Alva Mae
You are too funny! I love your true story Tuesdays!!!
And Mr Daddy is a hottie! lol
Oh my goodness! See... I knew I had good taste :)
So just imagine that guy with his face covered in soot with those blue peepers twinkling at me through it - and you'll have the image of the first time I ever saw him. That still totally cracks me up!
Trust me... he was smacking me in the grocery store when I skipped past him and said sing-song "Mr. Rockin Hottie Magnum Daddy!"
But he was TOTALLY grinning about it. I think I was right yesterday when I told him to come read a post that would make his year :)
OK I'M THE YOUNGEST PERSON ON HERE, I'D SAY, LIVING A COMMENT AND I MUST SAY THAT MR. DADDY IS MOST DEF A HOTTIE!!!!! PERSONALLY I LIKE THE ONE WITH THE DEER BEST, BUT OH, WELL!!!
MOMMA AMY
NeeNee, its not the first time your keyboard had been in your mouth and it probably won't be your last.(Just to be helpful). Tom Selleck was always one of my favs. I do see the resemblance. I also can see how you would make that mistake. Just naturally. Great blog. Keep it up. And keep the keyboard somewhere! Love Grammy
Post a Comment