This is Amber. I love her!
Uncle Troy and Dylan checking out a bounce house.
Taking it all in, along with Amber. Amber is one of Uncle Troy's great nieces.
Pumpkin Pinata.
Dylan and Uncle Troy (yellow arrow) taking in the HUGE slide. I think it is the biggest blow up thing I have ever saw!
Dylan thinks he will pass on his turn on the slide!
Kids hanging out. They had a HUGE crowd, estimated total over 100 in attendance!
Amber and Thelma spray painting Courtney (my friend Anna's little girl) hot pink.
Dylan and the Clowniest Clown we know! Denise! (Despite the look on his face, Dylan had NO PROBLEM with the clown AT ALL, but of course he wasn't going to smile!)
They had hay rides going all night long!
I love this little blond fella! He is the pastor's nephew. He just cracks me up with his little personality. Dylan did not partake of the hay ride. It was a bit cold for him.
Nona getting ready for the puppets. See Krista smiling? lol She is a cutie.
I know this picture is not "pictorially correct" but I still love it! LOL
Dylan LOVES the puppets!
He also "bobbed" *reached in and got* for an apple.
So did the pastor, Tracy!
He did it the *right* way! He also climbed the big slide and went down head first! Kids love (and need) that kind of support from the leaders. Tracy, and his lovely wife Ladonna, seem to be really called in that area and are doing a great job.
If there are ducks around, Dylan WILL find them!
Dylan FINALLY got in the bounce house with Amber (and Bella) but it didn't last long!
As I mentioned earlier, my friend Anna (THIS Anna) was there with her kids, Brandon and Courtney, and I was so tickled to see her! I didn't know she was going to be there, and we had a great time. And, yes, we actually behaved ourselves and didn't do anything True Story Tuesday worthy! LOL
We have had a cold, dreary week, but Saturday was a great blessing to our little neighborhood. I think EVERYONE had a great time!
Thanks so much to everyone involved in making this happen!
6 comments:
SADLY I DIDN'T GET TO GO DUE TO RUNNING A FEVER/FELLING AWFUL, BUT I'M SO GLAD MY LITTLE MAN HAD A GREAT TIME!!! THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND NEENEE LISA FOR GOING WITH LITTLE MAN, DON'T KNOW WHAT I, OR DYLAN, WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!! OH MY, I WAS NICE, THIS FEVER MUST BE GETTING TO ME, LOL JK!!!
LOVE MOMMA AMY
Looks like everyone had a blast!
And Lisa... you need to get out from behind that camera every now and then, okay? :)
I did mean to take a current picture of me and Anna, but it didn't happen before we all left. I like hiding behind the camera, thankyouverymuch! LOL
Neat Fall Festival! I think Pastors Tracy and LaDonna are good for our little corner of the world. It is so good to see an activity like this for the kiddo's and families. It is hard work but if it causes one person to look at Christian people and Christianity in a different light, it serves its' purpose to honor our Lord and Savior. Thanks for the post, NeeNee.
Great post NeeNee. Great Fall Festival, Hode Church of God. A lot of work went into all that, but when you sow seeds of love, sometimes that involves work. Pastor Tracey and wife LaDonna are doing a great job. Thanks NeeNee for filling in for us with Baby Boy. He had a great time and so did you. Thanks for behaving yourself with Anna, also! That was good of you both, especially since you were at a church and there were children involved! Glad all went well. Love you much,Grammy
Great story! It was cold and dreary here last week too, but hopefully this week will be better!
Thanks for a great job NeeNee!
Alva Mae
Post a Comment