Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tell Me Thursday!

Welcome to Tell Me Thursday! Here is my Wordless Wednesday picture:

As Cuzzin Robyn nailed it on the head, it is Dylan in his little Penguin Raincoat!

It was the first time he wore it "for real" and he was, how shall I say, less than trilled!

He didn't hate it, but he didn't move around freely in it either!

And as Aunt Willie was right also, he was on his way over to see his "Peeps!"

AKA: Aunt Susie & Uncle Troy, AKA "Doo Doo" and "Dah Dah"

Isn't he just a doll?

Posing with Poppy before he left.



And I have a confession..... I have been home about 2 hours, but have been watching my dear, lovely Phillies and have been late posting because I got caught up in their game. So sorry, Dylan Fans, Chase Utley just gets my attention, ya know?

We are hoping for 2 World Series in a row!!! GO PHILLIES!!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my heavens, that is the cutest coat EVER!!! I just want to scoop up little Mr. Dylan and give him kisses!!

Samantha Fury said...

Hey such a cute peep. hi

Rachel said...

Awww! The only thing that could be cuter is a video of that little penguin!!!

Or a real-life hug from him :)

And ooohhh... better not let Mr. Rockin Hottie Magnum Daddy see those pics of your latest crush, LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

ISN'T HE JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER?? I THINK SO TOO, LOL, I'M SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE MAN!!!! GREAT JOB NEENEE, LOVE MOMMA AMY

"Aged to Perfection" Aunt Willie said...

Uhhhhh just what is a Chase Utley???

There is NO excuse or reason for some other man to interfer with the bloggin' so that the "Peeps" out here in cyberspace can stay up to snuff on the little boy, boy. Come on "Peeps" out there, give an old Aged to Perfection great auntie some support............

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, he looked so unhappy in his new rain coat, but i'm sure he will like it better in time. He's even adorable when he's unhappy though!

Alva Mae