Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday!


Come back tomorrow for the details at Tell Me Thursday!


Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, I'm first,(regardless of what Aged To Perfection Aunt Willie may come on here and say later!!!) Of course little boy-boy will always look adorable no matter what, but if you could only see the outfit. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow you can! I'm sure the post will be about little boy-boy instead of Grammys hand reaching up to him, however hands can be a story (or song) within themselves. You can save that for another day, NeeNee. Will check back tomorrow. Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Baby cakes is wearing his penguin rain suit looks like to me...anyways he is precious no matter what he wears and when chemo is over I am gonna bite him on the cheeks like I've always wanted to do...I might just bite everybody on the cheeks...as long as they don't have the pig flu..hehe...pray for me yesterday was round 6 or 8...no photos sowwwy...I looked like what baby cakes calls Suzie...doodoo...neulasta shot today...praying I don't hurt tonight...yall join me in that prayer...I know you will anyhow...Love you all and kiss or bite baby cakes for me which ever you want...Cuzzin Robyn

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be round 6 OF 8...not or...DUH!! Can you say Chemo brain? LOL...Love again...Cuzzin Robyn

"Aged to Perfection" Aunt Willie said...

I'm sure there will be more pics on Tell Me Thursday so we can all see how adorable our little boy, boy looks in his rain gear. Maybe he is going to see "DooDoo" and "DaDa" - one of his FAVORITE things to do in all the world or maybe he is just going out to play in the rain like I'm sure all little boys love to do or maybe he is just being cute which he can't help but be. Anyway can't wait for Tell Me Thursday to see......

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grammy, hands can be or have a story all their own, especially GrandMa's Hands! Nothing as kind and gentle as GrandMa's Hands!

Dylan looks precious, as per, and i await the explaination for this pic!

Alva Mae