Here is my Wordless Wednesday photo:

And I KNEW everyone would think that Dylan had discovered markers. NOPE! But here is Dylan DISCOVERING where SOME ONE HAD discovered markers!

Nee Nee had a little Aunt to Nephew chat with Dylan and told him that HIS OWN MOTHER made these marks MANY, MANY, MANY years ago and the he is to do NO SUCH THING. EVER.

His response to his mother's wild, inappropriate, irremovable behavior?
Honest to God, that is what the child did.
And I KNEW everyone would think that Dylan had discovered markers. NOPE! But here is Dylan DISCOVERING where SOME ONE HAD discovered markers!
Nee Nee had a little Aunt to Nephew chat with Dylan and told him that HIS OWN MOTHER made these marks MANY, MANY, MANY years ago and the he is to do NO SUCH THING. EVER.
His response to his mother's wild, inappropriate, irremovable behavior?
Go HERE for more Tell Me Thursdays!

11 comments:
Love the story behind it! And does that kid have a bit of a drama gene? ;)
Too funny. My grandmother has a coffee table with her son's name carved into it - from when he was a naughty little boy... he's 41 years old now!
Love it - thanks for the laugh!
A true "drama queen". Ouch, I guess I'd better say a true "drama king!" The little boy, boy is just way too much.
Just in case you folks hadn't noticed, it is October 22nd and the little boy just might need some socks on those tootsies and at least his "moo" leggings on his little chubbie legs. I do realize it was about 70 degrees yesterday and is supposed to be warm today but the temp is supposed to plunge over the weekend. Just keep my baby warm.
Just 34 days till Thanksgiving and I can't wait!!! This old "Aged to Perfection" auntie is truly homesick for the little one and missing him something terribly!
How funny! I have had a two girls that love to express there creativity on my walls!
I don't know if this would work on rock but rubbing alcohol takes marker off some surfaces.
That was so.. great.. You did it.. Love nee nee for sharing....
What a cute story. It is so amazing how kids think it is funny when they find out their parents where kids too!
Bahahahahhaha! Our dressers have my hubby's drawings on them from when he was 2. Hey maybe a TST post! Thanks for the idea!
That's the best story. Now you have another great story and picture to go with it.
What a drama king! I love it and love your Tell Me Thursday story!
His reaction is priceless! Loved it!
Alva Mae
OMW his little face! Too funny! What a ham. ;)
Love the last photo. He's very cute!
Post a Comment