Welcome to Wordless Wednesday!
See those scribbles on the big rock closest to the door jam? Come back tomorrow for Tell Me Thursday for the explanation of the little marks on the wall! I guarantee that they aren't what you are thinking! LOL
Happy Wednesday! Go HERE for more Wordless Wednesday!
8 comments:
Very rustic. Happy WW :)
My initial thought was, "Oh, no, the little boy, boy has found the magic markers!" But since you say they are not what we are thinking, did you or Momma Amy revert back to childhood days and set an example for Dylan by writing on Grammy's wall? Guess we will just have to wait for Tell Me Thursday! to find out............
LOL! I didn't know those were scribbles. I thought it is sort of a pattern of the wall.
My first thought was the same as Cuzzin Willie's...I thought the artist in baby cakes was coming out...but I'm not sure now since you say it isn't what we are thinking...my mind is whirling trying to figure this out...hmmmm...Love, Cuzzin Robyn
Hmmmmm...I guess I'll be back tomorrow! (Your little trick worked.)
Im dying to know what are they????
I'll be back!!!!!
Uh oh!
Thanks for following me. ;-)
Post a Comment