Welcome to Not Me Monday. Started by"A crazy lady I no longer wish to be associated with but hate to delete these posts because they tell stuff I did."
First off, let me just say it was NOT ME who thought I would have Internet access the four days I would be gone, so I felt no need to mention my mini vacation or schedule posts. Nope, not me. I am always up on my bloggy game.
It was not me who went to my post-op gallbladder surgery appointment Thursday, and was told all was well with mysoul scars and I do not have the thumbs up to drive, but still no lifting. I did not wanna steal Dr. Ferrari back home with me or anything, either. I am also not "excited" that if my IBS continues (and it looks like it is going too) I get to see Dr. Hottie again in 2 months. That would surely fit some type of psychological disorder description. (Actually, I am quite certain it does! LOL)
It is also not me who has yet to upload one, single, solitaire Christmas picture. (Forget about New Years! lol They don't have Baby Cake's in them anyway!) I am SUCH a photo guru that I am all up on the photo game too.
It was not me who spent New Year's with my friend S0nya and her hubby 0tis Lynn and lil girl Lillian (plus like 11 or 12 other people) and not my sweet baby nephew Dylan. I would NEVER be sad about that, either. (But I also must admit I did not have a blast. Missed Dylan, but did not have a blast.)
I do not have enough stories from said weekend to do me for True Story Tuesday's for the next month, except for those that may be rated a little PG to PG-13-ish on our (try to be) G to PG blog. (Not that we were bad, necessarily, S0nya's hubby is my assistant pastor after all, just things that will come across wrong if you weren't there to witness the actual events. I still do not plan on telling my SERIOUSLY most embarrassing moment of 2010 so far! Perhaps even from 2009. Maybe even 2008. LOL It wasn't just 3 hours into the new year, either. That isn't a bad sign, is it? I didn't think so.
I was not seriously bummed I did not get to do a Thank You Very Much or a Letter of Intent this week, either. I am a big girl and realize sometimes life (and Internet access) doesn't always go the way you think it will. I totally didn't worry about the blog while I was gone. At all. Ahem.
I did not watch The Princess and the Frog with a bunch of kids and laugh like I was their age. I also didn't get sad when I found out we weren't seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. I didn't go to Gatti Land and wish I was able to play the games with the kids instead of behaving my gallbladder-less limited self and help the other grown ups keep a head count and try not to get sick from eating one, tiny piece of pizza. Or play Wii all weekend with Lillian. And Uno Attack.
I did not get to see my friend Jamie and all three of her kiddos during the Gatti Land adventure and catch up on old times. We did not all have a blast. I do not sometimes forget about child #2 and only vividly remember Kaylee (oldest) & Jaycee (baby). I would NEVER forget Holly.
We did not all laugh so hard I literally had to stand up to get a breath because my lungs were aching MORE THAN ONCE this weekend. (Tune in this week for some good stories.)
I also did not laugh so hard and get so hot I went outside in the 8 degree weather to cool down and now have a VERY sore throat and bad cough. I did not gargle in salt water earlier, either. (You know it's bad when I do THAT.)
I also did not seriously contemplate throwing the 2 kitties I was sharing a bed with this weekend out of the room if they didn't quit playing "King of the Bed" all night long, with me as the prize. I love all animals and have great patience with them.
Sonya's horses didn't scare me when they were kicking in their stalls, wanting out in the morning, causing me to think some one was trying to steal them or something. I am not kinda afraid of her horses either. (They're not even huge or anything, for real, I am just not a horse chicken! lol)
It is not me who is already constantly bugging Dad about when do we get to go car looking. I am so mature and patient.
I guess it is also not me who better justshut up quit typing and hit publish before this becomes Not Me Monday: the Saga; Parts I and II of III, or something along those lines. Hey, I feel like I have some serious catching up to do. So shoot me. Or not. Actually, please don't.
Happy Monday!
First off, let me just say it was NOT ME who thought I would have Internet access the four days I would be gone, so I felt no need to mention my mini vacation or schedule posts. Nope, not me. I am always up on my bloggy game.
It was not me who went to my post-op gallbladder surgery appointment Thursday, and was told all was well with my
It is also not me who has yet to upload one, single, solitaire Christmas picture. (Forget about New Years! lol They don't have Baby Cake's in them anyway!) I am SUCH a photo guru that I am all up on the photo game too.
It was not me who spent New Year's with my friend S0nya and her hubby 0tis Lynn and lil girl Lillian (plus like 11 or 12 other people) and not my sweet baby nephew Dylan. I would NEVER be sad about that, either. (But I also must admit I did not have a blast. Missed Dylan, but did not have a blast.)
I do not have enough stories from said weekend to do me for True Story Tuesday's for the next month, except for those that may be rated a little PG to PG-13-ish on our (try to be) G to PG blog. (Not that we were bad, necessarily, S0nya's hubby is my assistant pastor after all, just things that will come across wrong if you weren't there to witness the actual events. I still do not plan on telling my SERIOUSLY most embarrassing moment of 2010 so far! Perhaps even from 2009. Maybe even 2008. LOL It wasn't just 3 hours into the new year, either. That isn't a bad sign, is it? I didn't think so.
I was not seriously bummed I did not get to do a Thank You Very Much or a Letter of Intent this week, either. I am a big girl and realize sometimes life (and Internet access) doesn't always go the way you think it will. I totally didn't worry about the blog while I was gone. At all. Ahem.
I did not watch The Princess and the Frog with a bunch of kids and laugh like I was their age. I also didn't get sad when I found out we weren't seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. I didn't go to Gatti Land and wish I was able to play the games with the kids instead of behaving my gallbladder-less limited self and help the other grown ups keep a head count and try not to get sick from eating one, tiny piece of pizza. Or play Wii all weekend with Lillian. And Uno Attack.
I did not get to see my friend Jamie and all three of her kiddos during the Gatti Land adventure and catch up on old times. We did not all have a blast. I do not sometimes forget about child #2 and only vividly remember Kaylee (oldest) & Jaycee (baby). I would NEVER forget Holly.
We did not all laugh so hard I literally had to stand up to get a breath because my lungs were aching MORE THAN ONCE this weekend. (Tune in this week for some good stories.)
I also did not laugh so hard and get so hot I went outside in the 8 degree weather to cool down and now have a VERY sore throat and bad cough. I did not gargle in salt water earlier, either. (You know it's bad when I do THAT.)
I also did not seriously contemplate throwing the 2 kitties I was sharing a bed with this weekend out of the room if they didn't quit playing "King of the Bed" all night long, with me as the prize. I love all animals and have great patience with them.
Sonya's horses didn't scare me when they were kicking in their stalls, wanting out in the morning, causing me to think some one was trying to steal them or something. I am not kinda afraid of her horses either. (They're not even huge or anything, for real, I am just not a horse chicken! lol)
It is not me who is already constantly bugging Dad about when do we get to go car looking. I am so mature and patient.
I guess it is also not me who better just
Happy Monday!
4 comments:
Wow!!! You have done alot lately!
I want to hear ALL about your weekend with your friends. HAd a little bit of crazy fun??? Those are the best!
I need to go see Princess and the Frog. Maybe after I get this house cleaned I can go! =)
Sounds like your doing better!
Happy Monday to you, too, Nee Nee. Great Not Me Monday; can't wait for the sequels that tell of all your fun with Sonya and Otis Lynn over the past few days. I am curious, too, to find out what your most embarassing moment so far of 2010 is going to be. Sounds serious if it also includes 2008 and 2009............ must be a good one. Well, Happy New Year to you dear one and may it be your best year ever!!! I love you!
Good NMM, enjoyed it but still waiting for pics of Dylan surrounded by packages, wrapping paper, and gift bags! lol..
Hope you're feeling well, seems that you are.. I see all our prayers for you worked out well. OH and good luck with the car search!
Alva Mae
Next time you go to the emergancy room..Try south williamson his name is DR. Downs...Sooo cute But April could have cared less she had one of those cyst things...
(you know)...But I looked for her..
You don't see many cute guys around here without a chew..or a baseball cap..This one had hair too..
a big +..
Brenda (jane)
I think IM desperate for a normal son in law..She got rid of the deadbeat...
Post a Comment