
Welcome to I Heart Faces. This week's theme is "My Story In Photos: Places I Love"
I am breaking the rules (and not linking up because I am doing so) by not having a face in my picture. (I know what you are thinking, "What is the point of this post?")
Well, to tell you about a place that I love with a picture I borrowed from the Internet. Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We spent many a year vacationing there in the summer as a family, and I have several great memories there. And not so great ones. (Like falling in the creek while looking for rocks {like we don't have creeks and rocks around here} and then my parents making me sit in an ice cream parlor they loved while I froze to death just so they could eat their favorite ice cream in Tennessee. Thanks for that.) We hit Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, The Comedy Barn, you name it. I still have a Magnavox tv I got there for my 13th birthday at the Magnavox outlet store. It still works, too.
Once again, back to the point of this post, come Thursday, this will be similar to my view:

Although I don't know if there will be any snow left ( I hope a little on the tree tops at least ) or if it will all be rain by then ( I PRAY not ) but I am going to Pigeon Forge with my friend Sonya, her hubby and daughter, and perhaps a couple more folks to a cabin for the weekend.
All I really know about the cabin is it is really nice, is 2 stories, has a hot tub, and basically that is all I need to know (except that I do have a bed to sleep in, electric, running water, etc. Not a real cabin! lol)
I will more than likely do a slide show when I return next Sunday, so maybe by next Thursday I will have that ready for you!
And don't worry, I have scheduled my posts for while I am gone. If it will only work.
Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
We will miss you, NeeNee, while you are gone. Also, I WANNA GO!! Have enough fun for all of us. Maybe next time..... Please come back with lots of pics. Love Grammy
Enjoy your time away!
Have fun NeeNee and be safe in your travels!
Alva Mae
Post a Comment